- The Geogamut Covid-19 Response Team (CRT) is comprised of our HSE Officer and three other members of staff on a project, and a nurse/doctor at the closest local health facility in the community we are operating in.
- CRT is responsible for managing and supporting the field crew’s response to any incidents related to the COVID- 19 pandemic.
- The team from Geogamut continue to receive in-depth training on enhanced COVID-19 response protocols before commencement and during the field activities.
- In the event an employee shows the slightest symptoms of COVID-19 related illness (eg. fatigue, cold, headache), the CRT immediately isolates the said employee and contacts the emergency health facility for isolation.
- Tests will be conducted thereafter and if positive, quarantine procedures activated.
- Contact tracing is then conducted on all possible contact-persons.
- And test will be conducted on all such contact-person to determine their respective status before allowing them to work.
(This has the propensity of temporarily disrupting work, but it is for the common good till Covid-19 is over)